Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2012

COVERGIRL & Olay...

BzzAgent sent me a complementary full-size bottle of CoverGirl & Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation to test and review along with a CoverGirl & Olay Pressed Powder.
 I admit I don't wear make up every day but I loved both the foundation and the powder; the foundation comes in an attractive packaging where you can also see the serum that will act as a moisturizer and the powder goes on softly and matte. The foundation did a really good job of covering imperfections and the powder made my face look velvety and smooth. The foundation claims to improve skin tone over time but I don't think using it sparingly like I do will do anything major to change my skin. I particularly liked that it helped the area around my nose that gets flaky if not properly hydrated, I had no problem with it while using this foundation. I recommend trying this foundation with the matching powder, I believe the serum will work if used daily so that's a definite plus. I am a 32 year old woman so I don't think this is for ladies, such as Ellen, who are 50+. As I am aging I find my skin needs different products and this is a nice one to have for it's qualities.
You can find CoverGirl & Olay Tone Rehab foundation wherever CoverGirl is sold like Walmart, Target, Kmart, CVS, RiteAid, Walgreens, etc... It retails for about $13 depending on the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Missing Children