Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Bath & Body Works NEW & Improved Shower Gel



Influenster sent me the Latina VoxBox with a complementary mini bottle of the new and improved Bath & Body Works Shower Gel. I have always been a huge fan of the Bath & Body Works line, the stuff smells so nice and there are tons of choices, which sometimes makes it difficult to pick a favorite but so fun to try and find one. The exclusive formula is now enriched with Shea Butter, and it gives you softer and cleaner skin. Along with the Shea Butter we have Vitamin E that is great for your skin and Aloe Vera to moisturize it. The scent I received to test is Twilight Woods. I had not smelled this before and when I first opened it I thought it was a little too strong for my taste, but I tried it anyways. Boy I was wrong, once you lather up and rinse it off it gives you a very nice earthy scent that is not overpowering at all. My skin felt really good and moisturized after using the shower gel so it definitely works. You should definitely head to the mall and visit Bath & Body Works to pick your favorite, or a bunch if you're like me! The full size (10oz.) bottle of the New and Improved Shower Gel retails for $11 and the mini (3oz.) bottle costs $5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Missing Children