I am all for trying new things and it's even better when I can try them for free.
Influenster lets you do this by sending you VoxBoxes through out the year. It is easy to sign up and there is no cost to do so, in return you try the products which vary depending on what kind of VoxBox you're getting, talk about the products, review them and basically just give your opinion about what you got. Keep in mind that there is no set number of VoxBoxes you might get and there is no way of knowing if you'll get one. I've been a member of
Influenster for a few months and just now got my first box which I qualified for because I'm a latina. Some other boxes they have sent are a Mom VoxBox, Summer VoxBox, Holiday VoxBox, Beauty VoxBox, getting one just depends on your demographics and your lifestyle. You can get items from lotion to tea to dishwashing liquid to cookies, that's the great part, you never know what goodies you'll be trying out. The signing up process is fairly easy, fill out your information and then unlock your badges, which are just questions about your lifestyle that way they can match up with the upcoming boxes they'll be sending out. If you are lucky to get one just follow the instructions they send you along with your items and you should be on your way to influencing some of your friends by talking about how great or bad the products are, that's right, you don't even have to like what you got, just say what you honestly feel about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment