I am a stay at home mom, a wife, a college student, a daughter, a sister, a friend, a coupon enthusiast...
Thursday, August 30, 2012
NYC New York Color
I have been trying out new stuff Influenster sent me in the Latina VoxBox Program. One of my favorite complementary full size items in the box is the NYC New York Color Liquid Lip Shine. This lip gloss is wonderful, the formula is non-sticky, super shiny and soft. The Vitamin E provides a moisturizing feel and shine and the 3D effect is achieved by its pure pigments. Liquid Lip Shine retails for $2.49 which makes it a bargain!! You can find it in Walmart, Kmart, CVS, Rite Aid and others. It comes in a variety of shades from nudes to berries and fuchsias, the sample I got is Nude York City and I love it, it's so subtle and natural. You have to try it, I'm sure you'll be happy with it and it's so affordable you'll be able to get several different shades!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment